The advantages of Thermoplastic elastomer TPE, TPR used for carpet
Plastic carpet in the use of common household products and automobile industry, can keep the environment clean, prevent slippery and decoration, and other functions. At present, the thermoplastic elastomer TPE, TPR gradually get mature application in the carpet industry.
The main part of the common plastic carpet for flake screen structure, a layer stick of soft glue on the back. After plastic wire drawing and compressed into a certain thickness of the mesh structure layer, then soft rubber by roll back rubber and carpet layer for joint.
The advantages of TPE,TPR, material carpet compared with PVC carpet
TPR carpet is environmental protection non-toxic, PVC carpet smell is bigger, sometimes even toxic, contain phthalate plasticizer and heavy metal. TPE, TPR carpet, odorless, non-toxic environmental protection,not containing phthalate plasticizer,doesn't contain nonyl phenol (NP),doesn't containpolycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (clan) PAHS, and even can comply with ROHS standard; Second, resistance in low temperature TPE, TPR is better than PVC.Even in low temperature - 50 ℃, TPE，TPR can keep skid resistance and flexibility. And PVC in temperature - 10 ℃ will harden lose flexibility. In some low temperature outdoor environment, TPE carpet is more competent than PVC carpet.
Compare with traditional latex backing of carpet, TPE backing has advantage as follow:
1.No sticky to floor;2. Anti-slip;3.TPE can be recycable,the scrap can be reworked;4.Easy process in manufacturing,the efficiency can be improved.
Performance requirements of thrmoplastic rubber TPR TPE material used of carpet
1. High mechanical strength, there will not be broken during extrusion lamination film hole;
2. From the main base material attached with a carpet firm, and not sticky roller;
3. It can be dried at low temperature , and in machine washing processing doesn't stick roller;
4. Product packaging is not oil leakage during extrusion.
5. Suitable TPR,TPE material hardness (e.g., 45 ~ 60 A, depending on the different product requirements) and physical properties (such as density and strength, choose according to customer's requirement).